Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Moruya Bookkeeping’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
This website and its content is copyright of Moruya Bookkeeping. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using our Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- financial information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide you with our range of products and services
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Any personal information collected by Moruya Bookkeeping will not be disclosed to third parties, except when you have provided written consent, the circumstances require disclosure to prevent a threat to health or life, or Moruya Bookkeeping is authorised by law or believes it is reasonably necessary to disclose your personal information to enforce the law. Moruya Bookkeeping requires your personal information in order for you to be provided with services from Shoebox Bookkeeping. Any personal information provided will only be used in accordance with this objects and purposes of Moruya Bookkeeping services. You may decline to provide such information, but if this information is not provided you may not be able to receive the full benefits of the services Moruya Bookkeeping has to offer you. Moruya Bookkeeping records your personal information on its own database. This information is stored for Moruya Bookkeeping’sbenefit only and may be used to market, review, research and analyse Moruya Bookkeeping ‘s products and services. You may have access to your personal information or object to the use of your personal information if you provide Moruya Bookkeeping with reasonable notice stating your objection (together with reasons for the objection), or requesting access to your personal information. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. Providing reasonable notice is given, Moruya Bookkeeping will make good faith efforts to remove your personal information from its database or provide you with access to your personal information and let you correct any data that is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Direct Debit Agreement – click here
Moruya Bookkeeping may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27/07/2017.
When accessing our Website (www.actbookkeepinggroup.com.au), ACT Bookkeeping Group will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site, your IP address.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
ACT Bookkeeping Group Pty Ltd will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Your Data may be accessed by offshore employees
Part of our services may be performed by employees of ACT Bookkeeping Group Pty Ltd that are located offshore (Overseas Recipients).
The data you provide to us is stored in Australia, and accessed by the Overseas Recipients to manage your bookkeeping using secure connections. By providing us with your personal information and requesting our bookkeeping service you consent to disclosure to the Overseas Recipients for this purpose. You also acknowledge that, as you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information to these Overseas Recipients, it will not be necessary for us to take any further steps to ensure the Overseas Recipients’ compliance with Australian Privacy laws in relation to your personal information and we will not be liable to you for any breach of Australian Privacy laws by those Overseas Recipients. If you do not want your data being accessed by people outside Australia, please notify us.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our web site and services and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this site only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information is never transmitted via email. ACT Bookkeeping Group Pty Ltd may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, ACT Bookkeeping Group Pty Ltd uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or your dealings with our web site, please contact us.
ACT Bookkeeping Group Pty Ltd
Suite 7, 125 Gladstone Street, Fyshwick, ACT, 2609